Returns, faulty items & exchanges
Where you need to return items that are either unsuitable, faulty or you want to exchange goods for replacement items they must be returned to us within 14 days from receipt date.
If you want to cancel your order before receiving the product and it has been marked as shipped, it is your responsibility to reject the delivery when the courier attempts to deliver the item. We do not offer free returns and rejecting the delivery allow it to be shipped back to the seller at no cost to you.
- Contact the seller to let them know that you wish to cancel your order, or return or exchange a product by either:
- outlining this to the seller directly by signing in to your account and clicking ‘my orders’ within this menu, picking the order you want to return and then clicking on ‘contact the seller’ where you can upload this information; OR
- email email@example.com with your request and any additional information it may require.
- If already received, package the item up and send it back to the seller within 14 days of letting us know that you want to cancel your order and return the product (we recommend you use a signed-for delivery service with proof of postage). Please note that you will have to bear the direct cost of returning the product.
- The retailer will refund your payment as and when the product is returned and you can check with our head office the status of the refund as we can also discuss with the retailer the position of funds.
Please don’t destroy or throw away any product, even if it’s faulty, before you’ve spoken to the retailer and agreed that doing so won't affect any refund you may be entitled to.
Please note that you are liable for any diminished value of the product resulting from the handling of it in any way other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product while you are responsible for it (this includes, in the context of a return, when the product is in transit back to the seller).
All sellers comply with our returns policy, giving you peace of mind when ordering. If you have any further questions, please get in touch with our customer service team.
Gift vouchers are refundable within seven business days of purchase
Unfortunately, we are unable to refund postage costs for unsuitable items or exchanges.
Goods should be returned unused and in as-sold condition in original packaging.
Items need to be wrapped or boxed up. Please do not directly stick labels or write on the item or the item’s original packaging as we will need to inspect these items before offering them for sale again if they are unsuitable or not required.
Please include a copy of your receipt and a covering letter explaining your returned item(s). For your protection, please keep your proof of posting, we cannot be responsible for lost or missing returns.
For refunds please allow 7 days for any refunds to show in your account.
Incorrectly supplied goods
We will endeavour to rectify the problem as soon as possible.
If you need to return an item due to a mistake on our part please contact us immediately and we will email you a returns label so you can send the goods back at our costs. Please note we must be informed of any errors within 14 days of purchase date.
If you have an item that you need to return to us due to a fault within its warranty period please contact us first as we may be able to offer advice over the telephone or via email
If in the event you need to post an item back please include a copy of your receipt together with full details of the problem so as to help us with a quick return.
Goods must be returned in a clean condition.
We are sorry but we are unable to refund postage costs for unsuitable items or items you wish to exchange.
If the goods are found to be out of warranty we will try to work with you to find the best possible solution.
Advice for incorrectly ordered items
If you have purchased something that is not the right size, model or colour and you require a replacement quickly, the best solution is to purchase the correct item from us and then return the incorrect item to ourselves with a note asking for a full refund.
What you can’t return
Unfortunately, some items are non-cancelable and non-refundable:
- Anything that’s made to your specific requirements (ie: outside of standard customisation options offered by the seller to all customers), is personalised or otherwise can't be resold due to a bespoke element
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Creative pieces that are specially commissioned when you place an order, like art, sculpture and ceramics
- Personal items sold with a hygiene seal (like cosmetics or underwear) where the seal is broken.
- To avoid disappointment, please check whether an item is cancelable or non-cancelable before ordering.