A magical engraved wooden map of Ireland wall-art piece. This beautifully crafted piece is engraved in English or Gaelic with the recipient's native townland, or any location you desire. It's the perfect gift for family and your loved-ones, especially those with Irish heritage or a strong connection to Ireland! This handcrafted map of Ireland wall hanging would make the perfect Christmas, birthday, retirement gift and is also perfect the perfect gift for someone living abroad.
- Handmade with love, the wooden engraved gift holds a truly unique story. The map is made from an Irish Sycamore tree that lived in Co. Galway since c. 1945. Comes packaged beautifully. See below for what’s included.
- Enter location in box above (1 only unless requested), and preferred language (English or Irish). Text engraved in beautiful old Gaelic font ‘Bunchló’, widely used in Ireland until the mid 20th-century. If you choose Irish, we will translate location for you.
- N.B: Made-to-Order (time to make: 1-3 days).
- Size: 12″ x 8″ x 1" (300mm x 200mm x 22mm)
- Add a personal note in the box above to be included with your gift.
- 1 x Personalised Engraved Wooden Map of Ireland
- 1 x Magill Woodcraft screen-printed cotton bag (Fairtrade organic-cotton)
- 1 x Beautiful Celtic-style info card with product and maker's story
- 1 x Free engraved location
- 1 x Tack nail
- 1 x gift box
Note: Creations are made-to-order (1-3days) so grain details will vary, giving each piece its own personality. But be assured, whoever you have in mind for this unique Irish gift will be smitten by its rareness, beauty and connection to Ireland!
Free Standard Shipping: Ireland: 1-3 business days | UK & Europe: 3-5 business days | Everywhere else: 7-9 business days