Looking for a special piece of handmade jewellery? Then look no further than this stunning Rose Petal Silver Pendant Necklace. Perfect for her on a special occasion such as a birthday, Christmas or maybe a retirement.
- Sterling silver pendant finished to a high shine.
- This strong silver piece flows ribbon like into a shape reminiscent of a rose.
- It’s organic shape has been created by pouring molten wax into water, which has then been cast using the traditional method of lost wax casting.
- This pendant has a lovely weight to it and is on a 2.5mm silver chain.
- Chain length: 24"/61cm or 34"/86cm
- Rose Length: 3.5cm x3cm
The “Fluid” Collection: In this collection, the notion of fluidity is taken in a new direction by experimenting with molten wax in water. Using this technique allowed me to explore feelings around control and letting go. The shapes were allowed to develop organically. I selected the shapes that spoke to me and refined them before sending them to be cast using the ancient technique of lost wax casting.
Some pieces were kept as one off pieces. Others were refined further and a mound was made so that they could be recast. The pieces in this collection vary greatly, but with each piece you experience the essence of how the wax, and then the silver, flowing freely into its unique shape with the guidance of the hand of the designer.
Sustainable and Ethical Jewellery: It is important to this jewellery designer to create a brand that is both sustainable and ethical. Her materials are obtained from reputable dealers and she aims to use only ethically sourced materials and recycled packaging.
**A personalised note for the recipient can also be included with your gift purchase - please outline the note to be used in the text box above.**