Looking for that special Irish jewellery gift? This stunning Teardrop Connemara Marble Trinity Knot Necklace has been crafted in Bunratty, County Clare and makes a thoughtful gift for someone who loves Celtic jewellery. This is a popular gift for birthdays, Christmas and other special occasions.
- Silver Plated 24mm x18mm Trinity Knot Pendant with Teardrop Connemara Marble Inlay.
- 2mm Rhinestone olive Crystals.
- 18" Stainless steel chain.
- Comes in an Organza gift bag.
- Handmade in in Co. Clare on the Wild Atlantic Way.
- Hypoallergenic Metal used which is Lead, Nickel & Cadmium Free.
This is a family run business located in County Clare, Ireland, with a long craft tradition and who believes in creating truly unique handcrafted jewellery that combines quality and design with excellent value. This Irish seller has developed a distinctive Celtic range, which is quite unique in design and combines various semi-precious stones with glass beads and antique silver Celtic beads including many ancient Irish symbols such as the “Celtic spiral” which has been a Celtic symbol for over 2000 years – symbolising creation and growth.
** FREE GLOBAL SHIPPING**