Looking for a truly impressive gift, one which can be treasured for many years? Then this handmade Irish Whiskey Oak Fountain Pen could certainly be the answer! Made from an Irish Whiskey oak barrel that was decommissioned from the world-famous whiskey distillery in the town of Midleton Co. Cork. Holding a pen made from wood grown in Ireland is a beautiful way to connect with this heritage, hence the gift is very popular with Irish people based outside of Ireland.
Turning the pen on the lath generates heat which liberates the most wonderful aroma of whiskey. Every whiskey pen comes with a small sealed bag of sawdust from your pen so you share in that experience.
- The Shannon fountain pen is fitted with a German manufactured bi-colour size 6 nib, this ensures a smooth writing experience even for the fussiest of fountain pen users.
- The fountain pen ink flows from an international standard-sized ink cartridge, easily available from all stationery shops around the world.
- The pen is 145mm long and 58 grams in weight.
- If engraving the pen ( 20 characters maximum ) leave the text in the box above.
- Your pen gift is presented in our deluxe gifting package
- Luxurious pen gift box
- Detail card on the wood used in the pen
- Instruction card
- Ink pump and ink cartridges provided so the pen can be used on receipt
We can also add a personal message in the pen box free of charge, just leave the text in the box above.
These handmade Irish pens are something to be treasured and admired, a wonderful and unique collectors item. Made with love and care!