Looking for a truly impressive gift, one which could last for many years and even be a collector's item? Then this handmade Irish Fountain Pen made from bog oak could certainly be the answer! Holding a pen made from ancient Irish wood is a beautiful way to connect with this heritage, hence the gift is very popular with Irish people living abroad or as a very special retirement gift.
The Shannon Eclipse ink pen's exquisite styling is enriched by the Peter Bock gold and polished steel bi-colour nib giving this pen a sensuous writing experience.
We have crafted the pen using bog oak older than the Pyramids. This pen is made from wood more than 5,000 years old! We do not rush things in Ireland! The beauty of Bog Oak is in its feel and colour, finished with special oils used by Bog Oak sculptors.
- The Shannon Eclipse fountain pen is fitted with a size 6 medium tip Peter Bock German manufactured bi-colour size 6 nib
- Includes an international standard-sized ink cartridge, easily available from all stationery shops around the world.
- Includes an ink pump which allows bottled ink to be used in the pen, simply fill the pump with your favourite bottled ink and insert it into the pen and you’re ready to write.
- The pen is 145mm long and 58 grams in weight
- If engraving the pen ( 20 characters maximum ) leave the text in the box above
- Add a personal gift note in the box above
- Luxurious pen gift box
- Detail card on the wood used in the pen
- Instruction card
- A green velvet protection sleeve
If you are looking for a special gift that will become part of its owner’s life and will acknowledge their creative personality a pen from the Woodland pen range is the perfect gift. An ideal gift for someone interested in calligraphy or journaling.These handmade Irish pens are something to be treasured and admired, a wonderful and unique collectors item. Made with love and care!