Looking for a piece of unique, handcrafted jewellery made Sterling Silver? This is Irish handmade jewellery that is special and unique, making it the perfect gift for a special occasion such as a birthday, Christmas or even as a collectors item.
This asymmetry in this design creates an eye catching, modern piece of jewellery. The fluidity of the chain maille follows the curves of the neck down to the bust, where a large Murano glass pebble shaped bead takes central stage.
- The beautiful glass bead, handcrafted by skilful artisans in Murano, Italy, is lined with 24kt yellow gold foil and Sterling silver foil.
- The chain maille, handcrafted with small Sterling silver rings assemble one at a time, is woven in the modern Persian pattern. It is complemented by a Sterling silver chain to the other side of the neck.
- A beautiful freeform Murano glass "pebble" dances freely with every movement. It is approximately 2.5 cm wide. Each glass bead is handmade in Murano, Italy and is therefore unique. No two beads are exactly alike.
- The necklace is approximately 16" /40 cm long around the neck.
- Include a personal note in the box above.
Each piece is made and packaged with care. Each purchase comes carefully wrapped in a beautiful gift box/pouch. Because a piece of jewellery should be truly special - a real pleasure to offer, to receive and to wear.
**All orders are shipped in a solid postal box and orders over €100 are sent by registered post for safe delivery.**