Our specially selected Irish Yew complements the highest jewellery grade Rhodium and Titanium finishes to produce our Woodland fountain pen range.
A gift that will acknowledge the owners creative personality this Irish Yew Woodland Fountain pen writes beautifully.
The Yew was revered by our ancient ancestors for its longevity because it remained green and vibrant thriving in the harshness of winter when all other trees succumbed. Yew was seen by Druids as a ‘holy’ or sacred tree, and in time was adopted by the Christians as a symbol of everlasting life.
As a personal, corporate or club gift this is a unique and special gift.
- Engraving provided. If engraving the pen ( 20 characters maximum ) leave the text in the box
- Add a personal gift note in the box provided
- The pen uses standard ink cartridge refills
- We supply an ink pump also for use with bottled ink
- We fit a German-made nib (only the best for our pens)
- Rhodium with Black Titanium accents
- Presented in our deluxe pen box
A truly unique gift for any occasion!
These handmade Irish pens are something to be treasured and admired, a wonderful and unique collectors item. Made with love and care!