Looking for a thoughtful gift which the recipient will enjoy using? Our candles are made with love and pure intention. Hand-poured to bring love and light to one's home or personal space.
This candle has a very elegant Vanilla, sweet but calm. A hint of rich cream adds a velvety smoothness to this classic vanilla aroma. One will also notice soft musk with hints of caramel and Tonka for a luxurious scent.
- Top notes – Creamy Coconut
- Middle notes – Tonka Bean
- Bass notes – Vanilla Bean and Musk
- Medium Candle burn time is 30+ hours
- Large Candle burn time is 45+ hours
What do top notes, middle notes and base notes mean when talking about fragrance? A perfect combination of these three notes makes a fragrance lasting and appealing.
- Top Note - This is the initial impression the fragrance oil makes when you first smell a candle or remove the lid. It is the most volatile, meaning it will evaporate the quickest.
- Middle Note - The middle note is the “heart” of the fragrance. It can take 10 to 20 minutes for the middle notes to fully develop. When you are burning a candle, the middle notes are the most prominent.
- Base Note - also called the “Dry Down”- The base notes are what give a candle lasting qualities. It is the scent that lingers even after the candle is extinguished.