Looking for a more exotic piece of jewellery that is made from the finest of silver? This Irish designer based in the West of Ireland takes great care while working with Argentium silver to create pieces that will be treasured for many years to come.
This asymmetry in this design creates an eye catching, contemporary piece of jewellery. The fluidity of the chain maille contrasts with the rigidity of the wide Argentium* silver D shaped wire.
- The chain maille is handcrafted with small Argentium* silver rings assembled one at a time, is woven in the modern Persian pattern.
- It is complemented by a Argentium D shape wire shaped to follow the curves of the neck.
- The rich burgundy and wonderfully soft guinea-fowl feather brings life and movement to this very unique design. The lightness and softness of the feather creates an intriguing and eye catching contrast against the Argentium silver.
- The necklace is worn close to the neck.
- Write your personal message in the box above.
*Argentium Silver is a modern alloy which is stronger, brighter and whiter than traditional Sterling silver. As a purer silver it contains 93.5% pure silver (92.5% for Sterling silver). With less copper than Sterling silver, Argentium is highly tarnish resistant requiring less maintenance. It is also hypoallergenic. It is also ethically sourced.
Argentium silver is low maintenance and easy to keep clean. Simply wipe with a soft cloth, or for more intricate pieces such as chain maille, leave to soak in warm soapy water for 10-15 minutes, rinse well and gently pat dry with paper towel and leave to air dry for a while.
Each piece is made and packaged with care. Each purchase comes carefully wrapped in a beautiful gift box/pouch.
**All orders are shipped in a solid postal box and orders over €100 are sent by registered post for safe delivery. **