A truly impressive flower arrangement containing a selection of preserved flowers, making them an ideal gift to give to a person who earned them! This handmade arrangement will make a stunning gift and will consist of a variety of infinity roses, chrysanthemums, dahlia, tuberoses, orchids, hydrangeas and much more! Each one is preserved using a special process to create a unique, natural fresh look and to maintain the underlying beauty of the flower.
Each flower gift box has the following characteristics:
- Box dimensions: 15cm x 15cm
- Size: Medium
- Silk ribbon handle in box colour
- Card with care instructions
- Handmade to order in Ireland
What are preserved flowers and how does the preservation process work? Preserved flowers are 100% natural. At their most prime beautiful flowering, they are carefully treated with a solution, which ceases the growth of the flower in its most amazing state. The preservation liquid replaces the sap and water within the plant itself, effectively forming a still-image of nature, creating a unique and 100% natural product. The preserved flowers remain beautiful and unchanged for several months without watering, light and virtually maintenance-free!
How long do preserved flowers last? Each preserved flower can last 12 months or longer with minimal care. We highly recommend not touching them as frequently to give the flowers the longest lifespan. Please follow the care instructions for longest life expectancy.
**Please note that pictures are shown as examples, the flowers and the design are up to the florists creative discretion!** *Since all our flowers are 100% natural, the actual colour and size may vary slightly from the pictures on our website. Your flowers will last for at least one year providing your arrangement is kept out of direct sunlight, excessive heat and any moisture.
Information around corporate gift ordering:
- Shipping costs are worked out based on your items being sent to one address globally.
- If you would like your gifts sent to a number of addresses, an individual delivery charge will be applicable of €6.95 for each address across Ireland and the UK. The Shuppy team will work out these exact costs which will need to be paid before your items are dispatched. You will also be asked to complete a form with all the relevant contact information. Don't worry, the process will be made as seamless as possible and the Shuppy team is contactable on +353 61 748 444 if you have any questions!
- We can also include a personalised message with each gift, you can include your messages in the box above. Alternatively we can get you to complete a document with each personalised note after you place the order.