Who wouldn't appreciate this 100% Irish Hamper packed with treats, all made in County Wexford!! All the products included are made from 100% natural ingredients, so you can be sure there is a good healthy selection in the mix. This artisan food and drink hamper is an ideal gift for a loved one, a corporate gift or for whatever occasion you like, perhaps if someone simply needs a pick me up! The basket can also be reused for many practical storages uses at home!
Great Taste is widely acknowledged as the most respected food accreditation scheme for artisan and speciality food producers, and they have kindly accredited our hampers!
The selection in this hamper includes:
- 1 x Wexford Home Preserves Wexford Strawberry Jam
- 1 x Wild About Raspberry and Chilli Chutney
- 1 x Bean and Goose Milk Chocolate with Spicy Hazelnuts
- 1 x Ciara’s Pantry Basil and Lime Dressing
- 1 x Stable Diet Yola Porridge
- 1 x Zaeira Dark Chocolate with Whole Almonds, Candied Orange & Raisins
- 1 x Zaeira Drinking Chocolate Swizzle Sticks
- 1 x Isle of Crackers Flaxseed with Sesame and Cranberry Crackers
- 1 x Ballycross Apple Juice
- 1 x Daeng’s Vegetable Snacks
**We can also include a personalised message with your gift so the recipient will know who was thinking of them!**
Information around corporate gift ordering:
- If you would like your gifts sent to multiple addresses, an individual delivery charge of €4.95 for each address across all of Ireland will be applicable. Once your order is placed, the team at Shuppy will work out the exact costs which will need to be paid before your items are dispatched. You will also be asked to complete a form with all the relevant contact information. Don't worry, the process will be made as seamless as possible and the Shuppy team is contactable on +353 61 748 444 if you have any questions!
- A personalised note with each gift box can also be included, again we will you ask to fill in a form post ordering if you are looking to avail of this complimentary option. Otherwise you can include a standard message in the text box presented above.