Know a coffee enthusiast?! If so, it's time to shower him or her with some radically good coffee with radical impact. Why not treat them to four of our coffee flavours as a one-off. Select whole beans or fresh ground coffee (medium filter grind). This is a very popular gift for clients and employees alike, everyone loves coffee!
1kg of coffee should give you between 120 and 140 cups of coffee. The Moyee Coffee Taster Pack is big on impact and includes 4 x 250g bags of radically good coffee!
Each pack will give 1 bag of each of the following:
- Single Origin (Ethiopia) - 250g Delicate, fruity and every sip silky smooth. A fresh medium roast coffee with a light and fruity aftertaste of jasmine and cocoa. We slow-roast this washed coffee for 13 minutes at 197 degrees celsius so you can taste the floral notes and citrus fruits. FairChain Coffee - Roasted at Origin
- Double Blend (Ethiopia) - 250g Full-bodied with hints of fruit and chocolate. At Moyee, we love partnerships. This is why we decided to let our beans partner up and boy did that pay off! The fruity flavours of the washed Limu bean match perfectly with the sweeter, warmer flavours of the unwashed Jimma and create a beautiful balance. This blend gives you warm, full-bodied cocoa flavours with a finish of brown sugar and a hint of fruitiness. A match made in coffee heaven!
- Triple Blend (Kenya) - 250g Full bodied with hints of creamy chocolate. Do you want a full, dark, nicely balanced coffee? Then our Triple Blend is your guy. A powerhouse full of chocolate tones and caramel flavours. Our first collaboration with a partner roastery in Kenya, our Triple Blend is a medium roast crowd-pleaser in a cup with beans from Uganda & Rwanda.
- Dark Roast (Kenya) - 250g Traditional roast with hints of dark chocolate and almond. Is no coffee too dark for you? Take a sip of our Dark Roast and you might have found a winner. Step over to the dark side and enjoy this super intense blend with earthy aromas and a hint of dark chocolate. Italian coffee, eat your heart out. We present to you the Moyee Dark Roast.
SOURCING: Our FairChain story started in Limu, Ethiopia. This speciality coffee comes from the Kaffa region, the birthplace of coffee and has a beautiful palate of complex aromas and bold flavours.
Information around corporate gift ordering:
- Shipping is free and based on one address within Ireland or the UK.
- If you would like your gifts sent to multiple addresses, an individual delivery charge of €5 for each subsequent address will be applicable. After ordering, the team at Shuppy will work out the exact costs which will need to be paid before your items are dispatched. You will also be asked to complete a form with all the relevant contact information. Don't worry, the process will be made as seamless as possible and the Shuppy team is contactable on +353 61 748 444 if you have any questions!
- A personalised message with each gift can also be included, again we will ask you to fill in a form post ordering if you are looking to avail of this complimentary option. Otherwise you can include a standard note above and we will include this with each gift!